Corrupt PowerPoint File Recovery Software
MS PowerPoint is an extremely used MS Office application for designing presentations by business administrators, employees, and students. The PowerPoint presentations are used for presenting important information in an organized manner consisting of valuable data such as product launch, product reports, training materials or modules, company annual reports, or any other important report.
These presentation files may get corrupt due to various reasons such as virus attacks, abrupt system shutdown, bad sectors in the disk, accidental deletion of files and slides, software crashes, media corruption, power failure, hard disk failure, etc.
- Extracts and recovers all the text, fields and hyperlinks (URLs).
- Restores animations, sound effects, headers and footers, and preserves formatting and data structures of the original data.
- Recovers images, tables, objects, sound files, media player files, basic shapes, word art, stars and banners, callouts, deleted slides, master slides and OLE objects.
- Supports password-protected presentation files for recovering (in case password is known to the user).
- Supports .PPT, .POT, .PPTX, .PPSX and .PPS formats.
- Offers two effective modes of data recovery- Standard Mode and Integrated Mode.
- The Repair PowerPoint software preserves the original formatting, properties, structure, and consistency of the recovered data.
- The tool allows user to preview the recovered data before saving at the desired location on computer's hard disk.
- Provides user-friendly, interactive GUI, no technical skills required.
- Embedded with fast and powerful QFSCI algorithms for recovering lost and missing data.
- Available as free demo version.
- Supports all available versions of MS PowerPoint, that is, MS PowerPoint 95, 97, XP, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013.
- 30 days money back guarantee.
- Lifetime support to the users after purchasing the utility.
- Live Update feature for updating latest updated version of the repair PowerPoint software.
- Live Support for users for operating the tool effectively.
- Embedded with LIVE PREVIEW technology, users can preview the recovered data before saving it on computer's hard disk, PEN drive, or any other storage media.
- Free from viruses, completely safe to download and install.
- Round-the-clock technical support available.
In case a PowerPoint file get corrupted, the entire presentation file needs to be redesigned again or a third party repair tool is required for repairing and recovering the corrupt PowerPoint file. Redesigning a presentation file is quite so difficult due to unavailability of data.
Kernel for PowerPoint recovery software is an effective utility that accurately and flawlessly recovers, repairs and rebuilds almost every single bit of data from a corrupted, damaged or inaccessible PowerPoint presentation files (.PPT, .POT, .PPTX, .PPSX and .PPS formats) by maintaining the original format and data structure of data. The utility efficiently recursively scans the corrupted presentation files and recovers deleted master slides, images, text, animations, tables, objects, sound files, media player files, basic shapes, word art, stars and banners, connectors, callouts and every image object used while preparing presentation file. The tool offers easy-to-use, more interactive, self-descriptive, user-friendly interface such that no technical expertise is required for operating the repair PowerPoint software.
- "PowerPoint Viewer can't read C:\path\filename.ppt"
- "PowerPoint has encountered a problem and needs to close"
- "PowerPoint found an error it can't correct. You should save presentations, quit, and restart PowerPoint."
Kernel for PowerPoint Recovery Software offers two recovery modes- Standard Mode and Integrated Mode for effectively recovering the corrupted data from presentation files. Standard Mode is an advanced and recursive mode that efficiently recovers data from majorly-corrupted and large-sized presentation files. Standard mode traces out almost every single bit of data but in a raw format. This mode follows a three-step process for recovering PowerPoint data in which firstly images are recovered, then in second step texts are recovered and then at last objects are recovered.
Integrated Mode is simple and fast mode that effectively recovers data from minorly-corrupted presentation files and maintains the original formatting of content. The recovered files could be then saved at a user-defined location on computer’s hard disk. The software is embedded with advanced, powerful QFSCI algorithms for recovering lost and missing data from presentation files.
It is to be noted that, for using Kernel for PowerPoint repair software effectively, the same MS Office version must be installed on the computer system in which the corrupted presentation file was created. The upper version of the MS Office application may also perform effectively but might not provide excellent results. For example, if there is a corrupted presentation file of PowerPoint 2010, then MS Office 2010 or upper version of that must be installed on the computer system.
- MS PowerPoint: MS PowerPoint 95, 97, XP, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013.
- Operating Systems: Windows 95, NT, XP, 2000, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
- Note: Software does not run on Windows 9X/ME.
- Minimum Memory Requirement: 64 MB of RAM
- Disk Space Requirement: 50 MB of Free Space
Excel File Repair
Kernel for Excel is devised to perform effective Excel file recovery to allow users to reuse the data again. With two recovery modes, Single File Mode and Multi File Mode this tool recovers both .xls and .xlsx files. Also, the software supports recovery of files with long names and names in Unicode characters. The best feature is it recovers multiple Excel files in a single recovery cycle.
- Efficiently recovers corrupted and damaged Excel files.
- Displays preview of the recovered Excel data before saving.
- Preserves the original structure, formatting and data properties.
- Embeds easy to use and intuitive interface.
The software is available in free trial version that allows users perform efficient Excel recovery and preview the recovered data. The limitation of trial version is it does not save the recovered data.